LS3/L92 Series 6.0L/6.2L 1997-Present, 1.8 Ratio - 8mm- Stud, Offset Intake, Clear Nitron surface treatment. (Guide Plates Required)
The LS Series OEM Replacement Roller Tip Rocker Arm System was designed to be the first -drop-in- aftermarket system for the GM LS Series cylinder heads. These rocker arms utilize the OEM rocker pedestals to dramatically improve the performance of the standard rocker arms. The LS3/L92 designs include 8 neutral exhaust rockers, 8 offset intake rockers, and 16 respective 8mm hex fasteners.
The specially engineered rocker arms made from the best and strongest aluminum, with precision ground roller bearings, Cr40 roller tips, and high quality steel alloy socket head machine screws. Each rocker body features hand-polished toplines and is tumbled to reduce stress risers. The engine builder may select and utilize high performance valve springs to maximize the effect of virtually any hydraulic camshaft profile.
- Hand Polished and stress relieved surface finishing
- Aluminum Rocker bodies and Precision Ground Bearings
- No additional cylinder head machining or other aftermarket parts required
- Wide assortment of ratios to suit almost any cam profile
- Some OEM valve covers may require alteration of breather baffles or aftermarket valve covers.