- #ProjectBlackbird on the SEMA Show floor. #Speedmaster Jay shares a bit about the reception for the car and another Speedmaster award at SEMA. #sema2017
- D-4 Days till The SEMA Show, and two days to get on the road. Jay and Gerald are working all hours to finish assembly of #ProjectBlackbird. Next update on the SEMA floor.
- D-12 days till SEMA. Plenty of progress as Jay and Gerald put their blood, sweat and tears literally in the build under a tight deadline to create the first of a series of special vehicles to be offered at Speedmaster. From the design team in Australia to the assembly here in California #ProjectBlackbird is taking shape.
- T-40 days till SEMA. We are finishing up the test fitting the inner panels, engine and trans is installed, waiting on tires to get the ride height set.
- D-24 days till the SEMA Show. We got plenty of work done this week. Engine and trans was just set in. Brakes are complete. Rear end is installed. The wiring is all laid out. And the gauges are wired. #projectblackbird #speedmaster
- D-25 days till SEMA. Jay is gathering parts out of the 75,000 square foot distribution center in Rialto, CA. #projectblackbird #speedmaster.
Written by: Heather McIlvaine. September 11, 2017
Power & Performance News: Speedmaster Daytona Coupe Build Continues as SEMA Show Deadline Approaches
Written by: Cam Benty. October 31, 2017
Written by: ReinCarNation Magazine. November 13, 2017
Written by: Cam Benty. November 16, 2017
Written by: Jay Verduzco January 24, 2018